introduction to sourdough
Have you been wanting to get started with sourdough but unsure where to start?
Join Marcia from Traveling Roots Farmstead for an Introduction to Sourdough class at Dutch Touch Greenhouse.
What You’ll Learn:
- Mixing your sourdough starter/leaven
- Recipe review and overview
- Essential techniques for basic bread shaping and scoring
- Overview of baking sourdough in the comfort of your home
- Sourdough starter to kickstart your journey
- A freshly baked loaf of bread to take home
- Bread Basics Booklet for your reference
- Sourdough Sampling
- Access to Marcia’s Online Sourdough Library for ongoing support
- SOLD OUT February 17th
- SOLD OUT March 23rd
- More classes coming soon. Sign up to be notified.
Location: Dutch Touch Greenhouse, N8410 State Road 175, Theresa, WI
Time: 10:30 – 12
🎟️ Limited Spaces Available!
Class is limited to 10 people
Ready to Dive into Sourdough Goodness?Sourdough starter to kickstart your journey
Out of stock
Marcia is the farmer and baker behind Traveling Roots Farmstead—a family farm just outside Theresa. Marcia is passionate about making fresh local food accessible to everyone. Traveling Roots Farmstead year-round farmstand offers seasonal produce, cut flowers, microgreens, eggs, and sourdough items.
Join Marcia for an educational and enjoyable class that will set you on the path to blessing your family with fresh sourdough made in your home!
It’s an honor to share the joy of sourdough with you!
Let’s start baking.
Purchase your ticket now or sign up to be notified for upcoming classes.
Out of stock